Refund Policy in case of cancellation of the excursions.
It happens so that the ordered excursion has to be canceled for some reason. Please, read carefully our rules of cancellation of the excursions and refunds – it is important!
Cancellation of the excursion.
The following refund rules are applied when the excursion is cancelled for any reason.
Who cancels: The customer who paid for the service.
1. Cancellation over 72 hours or more before the excursion starts:
Refund is 100% of the prepaid amount of money.
Exception: entrance tickets, transfers, see below
2. Cancellation less than over 72 hours before the excursion starts:
The prepaid amount of money is not refundable.
To cancel, write an e-mail to email@example.com indicating the name, date and name of the tour.
Who cancels: The Guide
In all cases, when the excursion is canceled by the guide, we guarantee a refund to the tourist at a rate of 100% of the amount of the prepaid amount of money.
Cancellation of the ticket or the transfer.
Tickets to museums, viewing platforms, shows and some types of transfers (define more exactly with managers) cannot be canceled or postponed to another date. Refund is 0% of the prepaid amount of money.
Change of the date of the excursion.
If there is a need for any reason to change the date of the excursion after the payment is made, it is necessary to reconcile it with the manager via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by the phone call dialing the following number: +79256093978. The written confirmation of the date change is required. The additional fees are not charged for this.
The cancellation conditions stay the same: i.e., if in the end the date is not agreed due to the Guide or the Tourist, the refund conditions described in the rules above will be retained.
In case the order date has been changed at the request of the customer, and later the order was canceled by the customer himself, the refund conditions will apply according to the last agreed date.
Cancellation of the roof tour.
If the roof tour/photoshoot on the roof was canceled by the organizer due to the weather conditions (rain, snow, thunderstorm, hail, etc.) and you could not go on a tour the next day or did not agree to replace it with a similar excursion, we guarantee your refund of 100% of the paid online amount of money.
If the Tourist did not like the Tour Guide.
Write us, explain the situation — we will definitely sort the point of what happened out — and as a result, we will make a decision on the refund as soon as possible.
How to warn the Guide/Tourist correctly that you cancel the excursion:
Just write an e-mail to email@example.com stating that you want to cancel the excursion, or click «cancel order» in your account.
Conditions of implementation of the refunds:
1. All the refunds are processed within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the request.
2. The refund is carried out in accordance with the rules described above and automatically comes in for consideration.
3. If your order has not been canceled for some reason, but the excursion did not take place, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the name, date and time of the excursion. The appeals through the form are considered within 14 days (we always try to do it faster).
4. You will receive a notification after the refund is processed. The further time for the receipt of money to your account after the refund depends on your bank. If you have not received money within 14 days after the refund was processed, be sure to write us.